Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ritchie Sexson is a ChickenSh!t

If you watched the Ranger's game tonight you'd understand why I say that. Of course, not too many people watch Ranger's games anymore... but, I digress.
So the Mariner's pitcher put some Ranger's batters on base by hitting them with pitches. I don't think he was intentionally pegging batters. I think he just sucks at pitching.
When Ritchie Sexson takes the batter's box, he get's a pitch that's high and tight. I know that Ritchie Sexson doesn't know much about baseball, but that's what happens when you crowd the plate. It's how the pitcher backs you off of the plate.
Sexson, not knowing much about baseball - and not being very intelligent anyway - charged the plate (this is where he begins to become a chickensh!t). Just short of the pitcher, who is ready for the onslaught, Ritchie Sexson threw his helmet at the pitcher. He must have thought, "Crap, I got here to the mound and realized that I don't want to get my butt kicked. I should use weapons." In any other sport, that will get you fined.
However, since Bud Selig only watches the Brewers and the Yankees, he may not ever find out about Sexson's cowardice. I'm certain that Bud Selig doesn't read this blog.
Anyway... I've insulted enough people for now, so I'll call it a night.

Wait... one more. Josh Howard, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you really as stupid as you sound? From this point on you should just keep your mouth shut. Don't talk anymore.

No comments: