Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tag... You're it.

No one's tagged me, but here's a tag anyway. BTW, I'm at work and feeling rather cynical.

The Stupid Thirty-Three

1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of
2. When was the last time you cried? I don't cry
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women? No one is as beautiful as my wife.
4. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Pastrami.
5. Do you have kids? One beautiful 10 month old girl, and one on the way.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I doubt it, I'm an ass.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Of course not.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yup.
9. Would you bungee jump? Has hell frozen over?
10. What is your favorite cereal? Coffee.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Yes.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I try not to notice people, it leads to conversations.
15. Red or pink? Blue.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Nada.
17. Who do you mess with the most? My family.
18. What was the last thing you ate?Bag of Jalepeno chips.
19. What are you listening to right now?Foreigner.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My wife.
21. Why aren't you married? You're not very bright, are you?
22. Last movie you watched? Man of the Year (Don't).
23. What did you dream about last night? I dream of Jeanie.
24. What book are you reading? The Cell by Stephen King.
25. Summer or winter? Summer.
26. Hugs or kisses? I'll never tell.
27. Do you have any special talents?Yes.
28. What are they? Bite me.
29. What did you watch on TV last? Seinfeld.
30. What is your favorite sound? Music
31. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Stones.
32. Most likely to respond to this meme? What?
33. Least likely to respond? Huh?

No comments: