Monday, April 9, 2007

bloglag

I haven't blogged in a few days. I'm suffering from bloglag. It is a severe social condition that inhibits an author from maintaining an up-to-date blog.

Anyway... I thought I'd take a minute to share some interesting web-gems with you.

I have a fraternity brother that maintains a pretty good discussion on his blog. He's recently called out "anti-immigration" views and discussed their fallacies.

My other blog describes society's descent into the muck. Here's a recent article chastising British teachers who would rather take the easy way out, than actually teach history.

I know that there's not much reading material here, and I'm sorry about that. If you've found something interesting, let me know. Add a comment here. If it's interesting enough, and I can find time, maybe I'll blog about it.

No comments: