I had a friend comment that I had not posted on my blog recently. It opened my eyes to the fact that many more people may read my blog than I was initially aware. I thought I'd make some comments regarding the current state of society and some general statements and critiques.
1. My heart goes out to the families affected by the recent tragedy in Minnesota.
2. Congratulations to Tom Glavine for his 300th win. An MLB milestone not steeped in steroid accusations is certainly a breath of fresh air.
3. If Tommy Gavin does what he considered at the end of the most recent episode of Rescue Me I'm done watching that show.
4. I'm reading a long article entitled "I've Got Nothing To Hide" and Other Misunderstandings of Privacy by Daniel J. Solove. When I'm done, I'll summarize it and state some thoughts. Look for that soon.
5. With the first draft pick in my Fantasy Dog Fighting league - I chose Michael Vick.
6. I hope Jen gets evicted next.
Feel free to comment. Let me know what happened recently that raised your heart-rate or made you grimmace.