Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tag... You're it.

I have not been tagged. I copied this from The Couch and tagged myself (insert your own joke here).

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?Montana.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?my 3/4 sleeve baseball t-shirt.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?lower back.
4. What's the last CD that you bought?A collection of Beethoven symphonies.
5. Where's your favorite place to be?Anywhere with a pillow.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?Anywhere without a TV.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?Shoulders
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?Mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?I get out of bed at 6:30 am, though I wouldn't say I'm awake at that point.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?My Bread Maker
11. What makes you really angry?Ignorance and Apathy.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?anything stringed.
13. Favorite color?blue
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?SUV
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?I'll tell you later... much later.
16. Favorite children's book?The Art of War, Sun Tzu
17. What is your favorite season?garlic pepper
18. Your least favorite household chore?cleaning the toilet
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?invincibility
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?nope
21. Can you juggle?yep
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?My Grandfather Al
23. What's your favorite day?today
24. What's in the trunk of your car?a lug wrench, motor oil, rags, a change of clothes, a set of golf clubs, a baseball glove.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?burger.

No comments: